alexia

I need my sim card number sdo I can change my phone number please help

Eruby

Re: I need my sim card number sdo I can change my phone number please help

Why this so complicated all I need is my SIM card number so I can change my number
Zaineb

I want to change my phone number
New Contributor
zohra

Frequent Contributor
mophi

Zaineb wrote:
I want to change my phone number

If you want to replace your phone number within same network means,There is no problem,just ring your service provider and tell them your reason(sim broken,missing etc) They will provide same number duplicate sim card within short duration.If you want to change another network,First you will do Number portability.After getting your new sim card,Make sure your phone is unlocked one.If it's restricted by single network means,try to unlock your mobile before swap your sim.For unlocking visit  ClassicUnlocking.com   I hope it will be very useful to you.

New Contributor
SimpleMobileJed

you need the account number to change the phone number the account its the last 15 digits of the sim card number that have 19 digits, if you have and android phone try to download and application that the name its SIM CARD ID then download, install it, and run it, you will be able to see your sim card number, take note and call to customer service to make the change... hope all be fine