usharper

I have a damaged SIM card how can I get a new SIM card and transfer over my number

I have a damaged SIM card how can I get a new SIM card and transfer over my number

SIMPLE Mobile Dealer
DallasBased

Re: I have a damaged SIM card how can I get a new SIM card and transfer over my number

[ Edited ]

If you buy a new SIM card (you can one lots of different places including off the Simple Mobile website) you can call customer service and they will port your phone number to your new SIM.

arashisora

Re: I have a damaged SIM card how can I get a new SIM card and transfer over my number

Is there any other way to port a number from a defective SIM to a new one?  I don't have a land line and the new SIM won't let me call 611 without setting up a new account.  I just RE-UP'd the old SIM today; I am NOT paying for 2 accounts, lol!  Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
mophi

usharper wrote:

If you want to replace your Sim card within same network means,There is no problem,just ring your service provider and tell them your reason(sim broken,missing etc) They will provide same number duplicate sim card within short duration.If you want to change another network means,First you will do Number portability.After getting your new sim card,Make sure your phone is unlocked one.If it's restricted by single network means,try to unlock your mobile before swap your sim.For unlocking visit UnBBlock.com
They will provide an unlocking service for Blackberry models only.It's your phone other than Blackberry means,try to use Simpleunlocking.com I hope it will be very useful to you.