gaptrades

How do I know if my IPhone is locked or unlocked

How do I know if my IPone is locked or unlocked

Frequent Contributor
emc

Re: How do I know if my IPhone is locked or unlocked

[ Edited ]

If your phone is from T-Mobile it will work locked with Simple Mobile because SM runs on T-M network.

To know if your phone is locked put a sim or micro sim card from a different carrier than the phones original carrier. The locked phone will ask for the pin or unlock code. You can use a friend's sim card to test.

If the phone is locked you can sim unlock it with an online service, search on eBay or on the web, the cost is less than in a store. You should pay $4 to $12 for most phones, maybe more for some models.

You can also get Simple Mobile sim or micro sim cards on eBay for $0.99 with free shipping.

pinzoo.com sells Simple Mobile plans with free sim or Micro sim cards and sell pin reup plan pins for less than full price.

pincheap.com sells plan pin cards also for less than the full price.

Frequent Contributor
nancy2013

Re: How do I know if my IPhone is locked or unlocked

@gaptrades,

To know your iphone is locked or not,you have to insert different network  sim card in your iphone.

If your iphone is locked then it will display "sim card error" ,"invalid sim" ,"No network" errors.

you can overcome this by getting  unlocking service for  your iphone from SimpleUnlocking.com here they help you to unlock your iphone using  Remote unlocking method.And you can get free unlocking instructions from MobileUnlockGuide.com