biancaesq

" Not registered on network" message popping up when trying to make calls! whats the problem?

My Galaxy won't allow me to make calls or send messages! When i  try a message pops up saying  " Not registered on network"! I don't know what the problem can be, my bill is paid, my phone is showing 4 bars as if there is no problem with the network, but i can not make calls!

allen1953

Re: " Not registered on network" message popping up when trying to make calls! whats the p

I have a brand new T-Mobile phone Galaxy S II and had the same issue as well. Customer (no) service was pathetic.  She pretty much told me I had the issue and that I needed to buy a  new sim card even though my sim card is less than a month old.  Simple mobile gave me a crappy sim card that lasted less than a month and now they want me to buy another one? No chance. If simple mobile does not reconcile this in the appropriate manner they will lose me as a customer.

SIMPLE Mobile Dealer
DallasBased

Re: " Not registered on network" message popping up when trying to make calls! whats the p

If your phone displays no service or not registered on network, you may be outside of a coverage area. This may also be an issue with your sim card, you can try inserting your sim in another unlocked GSM phone to see if the sim card is the issue. 

Obuseri

Please I have the same problem. If you have found a solution to the problem let me know. It's been 3 days that I have not been able to use my phone, I am giving them one more day or else I will be done with simple mobile

florian

I have the same problem with my galaxy SII but it's working with another SIM card (AT&T). It has been 3 days now, can someone help me?

New Contributor
gallo26

I think that some phones get kicked out.of.gr network because someone creates a report against it's IMEI. If that's how.gov call it. In another words the company doesn't let I use it.anymore because it maybe doesn't belong to you originally. Place.don't.be.offended.but.I get the.idea of.edu, this has been happening.
New Contributor
gallo26

You GUYS WILL HAVE TO UNLOCK THE.PHONE TO. WORKER IN ANOTHER CARRIER THAT'S IS NOT.THE.ONE YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING RIGHT NOW. LIKE FROM T MOBILE TO AT&T OR THE OPPOSITE WAY.
mzdorgham

i've got the same problem, tried soft reset, hard reset, diffrent simple mobile sim card. I can receive and make calls when im on gsm mode. wcdma gives me the not registered on network message. 
i was on the phone with customer service for almost an hour and they couldnt figure it out.
i tried a sim card from diffrent carriers ( ATT, Verizon, H2o and  Red Pocket) all of them worked with internet.

Tmobile galaxy s3 sgh-t999