amboyromeo

Can I use a Verizon galaxy s3 with your service and or how to unlock it

SIMPLE Mobile Dealer
DallasBased

Re: Can I use a Verizon galaxy s3 with your service and or how to unlock it

I think that Verizon sells all their phones unlocked.  However, I'm not sure if the Verizon version of the S3 has a SIM slot.  Even if it does, it won't be getting 4G on the 1700 Mhz which is the frequency used by T-Mobile (Simple uses the T-Mobile network).

The better bet is to try and trade that for a Galaxy S III T999 which is the T-Mobile version.

Frequent Contributor
emc

Re: Can I use a Verizon galaxy s3 with your service and or how to unlock it

You can unlock the phone here http://unlockthatphone.com/ but keep reading ...

Here are the phone specs  http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i8190_galaxy_s_iii_mini-5033.php

I think that you will not get 3G with this phone because it runs at the HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100 bands, you will get edge 2G.

You need a GSM phone that runs on the HSPA+ 1700/2100 Mhz band  for Simple Mobile, GSM phones use a SIM Card or micro sim card.

You can use most T-Mobile phones because Simple Mobile runs on T-Mobile network  (GSM), the phone will work locked or unlocked, the band is HSPA+ 1700/2100 Mhz frequency.

Simple Mobile 4G network operates on what is called an HSPA+ network. New phones (and GSM Tablets) are being rapidly deployed by top cell phone manufacturers. Thanks to the SIMPLE Mobile "Bring Your Own Phone" model you can combine our SIM with the latest 4G devices as they hit the market. Be sure to choose a device that is HSPA+ compatible and works on the 1700/2100 Mhz frequency to take full advantage of these blazing speeds. Current 4G phones in the marketplace include: Galaxy SII, Galaxy SIII, Google Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S Blaze, HTC One S, HTC MyTouch 4G, HTC Amaze 4G, LG MyTouch Q, Samsung Sidekick 4G & the HTC Sensation.