New Contributor
kdwms1

HOW DO I FORWARD MY NUMBER TO ANOTHER PHONE

Can my number be fowarded to another phone

SIMPLE Mobile Dealer
DonMartin

Re: HOW DO I FORWARD MY NUMBER TO ANOTHER PHONE

I think you are asking about call forwarding (a call you take on one phone number gets automatically forwarded to another for a temporary period).  If that's the case, Simple Mobile does NOT offer call forwarding.

If you are talking about permanantly moving your phone number to another device (and SIM presumably), then that is called porting your number and you can call Simple Mobile to do it.

New Contributor
kdwms1

Thanks I figured that they didn't do it cause I didn't see it in the advertisement
Frequent Contributor
emc

If you want to transfer your current phone number from your current phone carrier to Simple Mobile:

Call customer service of your current phone carrier to confirm the following information.

1. Your actual phone account numberif you had contract this number is on the papers.

2. Your PIN (personal identification number) or password of your account.

You will need also:

Verify that you have phone coverage in your area with Simple Mobile, Simple Mobile use T-Mobile network.

1. Simple Mobile sim or micro sim card and a GSM phone that works with Simple Mobile.

2. Simple Mobile Phone plan pin.

3. Don't activate the sim and plan online. Call Simple Mobile to transfer your number.

The activation page is for NEW Simple Mobile numbers. 
To bring over your EXISTING number, please call :  877-878-7908

Frequent Contributor
mophi

emc wrote:

If you want to transfer your current phone number from your current phone carrier to Simple Mobile:

Call customer service of your current phone carrier to confirm the following information.

1. Your actual phone account numberif you had contract this number is on the papers.

2. Your PIN (personal identification number) or password of your account.

You will need also:

Verify that you have phone coverage in your area with Simple Mobile, Simple Mobile use T-Mobile network.

1. Simple Mobile sim or micro sim card and a GSM phone that works with Simple Mobile.

2. Simple Mobile Phone plan pin.

3. Don't activate the sim and plan online. Call Simple Mobile to transfer your number.

The activation page is for NEW Simple Mobile numbers. 
To bring over your EXISTING number, please call :  877-878-7908

Thanks for giving information.

Your post was very useful to transfer my mobile number.

I followed your steps and got my new Simple Mobile sim.But my mobile won't accept this sim.At that time,I had no idea about .I bought this phone from my closest friend.So i called him and discussed  about this problem.He said ,I needed to unlock my phone.For unlocking i reffered Unlock-Free.com  Now i  really enjoy my new simple mobile sim card.