Contributor
maeyjo

The Approved Phone List need to be updated...

Believe me, if you update the Approved Phone List, this is going to help too many people...

Please, do it...

Current Simple Mobile customer...
shellyhunt1

Re: The Approved Phone List need to be updated...

Please update your approved phone list!!!  please...please.  I need a new phone and do not know which one to get.

thanks!

New Contributor
majo

You can use the Phone 5, 4S, Samsung galaxy note, Samsung SII,SII, windows and android phones

New Contributor
SimpleMobileJed

You are able to use any cellphone in simple mobile, remember only that must use SIM CARD that its all that you need, simple mobile work in 1700MHZ so try to find some phone that have that Frecuency band, so you will be able to use 4g with out any problem

Contributor
SimpleTony

I agree that the list needs to be update.

As a rule of thumb the bare minimum requirements to be compatible with Simple Mobile are the following.

T-Mobile: all makes and models of phones are compatible withoout unlocking the phone.

AT&T: All makes and models are compatible but you need to unlock the phone in order to work with Simple.

Other GSM phones requirements:

1. To be GSM unlocked

2. Required frequencies are 850, 1700, 1900 MHz, yes 1900 MHz even if you don't have 1700 MHz.

Note:

In the past it was absolutely mandatory to have 1700 MHz, today a combination of 850 / 1900 MHz will provide you 3G.